Terms and Conditions
• By placing an order for any Goods the Customer is offering to purchase the Goods on and subject to these Terms. Each Order the Customer places will be a separate and binding agreement between the Customer and UK Golf Academy with respect to the supply of the Goods in accordance with these Terms.
• All Orders are subject to availability of the Goods and confirmation of the product price.
• Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to UK and are intended as an estimate only and are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which UK Golf Academy will not be responsible.
• The Customer acknowledges that all Orders through the Website or In-Store are with respect to goods intended for personal and domestic use only and non-commercial use.
• UK Golf Academy reserves the right to accept or reject an Order for any reason at any time.
• When placing an Order the Customer undertakes that all details that are provided to UK Golf Academy are true and accurate, that the Customer is an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place the Order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the Goods
• The price with respect to any Goods is specified on the Website and or in your personal quotation (‘Price’). The Price is exclusive of any delivery fee.
• Unless otherwise stated, all Prices quoted are in British Pounds and where applicable are inclusive of VAT. Any fees and charges (e.g. delivery fees) imposed by these Terms also include VAT where applicable.
• UK Golf Academy reserves the right to change or alter the Prices of Goods on the Website without notice to the Customer, unless the Customer has submitted an Order at a stipulated Price, in which case there will be no change or alteration in pricing unless incorrectly displayed.
• In paying or attempting to pay for the Goods, the Customer agrees that the Customer has not engaged in any fraudulent conduct or contravened any law.
• UK Golf Academy will issue the Customer with a tax invoice once payment in respect of the Order has been processed. Tax invoice on custom orders will be provided once goods are delivered by the manufacturer and cross checked against the fitted spec, ready for collection.
• Ball data along with a quotation will be provided before commitment to highlight the cost of the recommended models within the club comparison fitting session.
• Specs will remain on file and property of UK Golf Academy. Once a commitment to purchase is made, specs will be released. Ball data and a recommended spec quote will be issued after the fitting for your referance.
• All website promotions are excluded from in-store purchases, sale goods and multi-buys.
• Loyalty points earned on line can not be used in conjunction with in-store purchases and the same with in-store points can not be used on line.
• Voucher codes can only be redemed one per transaction and can not be used in conjunction with other discounts.
• Loyalty points are valid for one year before expiration.
CANCELLATION, REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY
• Unless provided for under these Terms, no cancellations or changes to Orders will be accepted, and the Goods will be delivered to the stated delivery address in accordance with these Terms. Therefore, the Customer should carefully check that its Order is accurate before the Customer submits it to UK Golf Academy. The Customer will, however, be able to return selected Goods in accordance with our returns policy.
• UK Golf Academy may accept returns within 14 days for UK customers and 30 days for international customers from the date of delivery. Goods must be in their original purchase condition with original tags still attached with no signs of being removed and re-attached. This excludes custom built orders and equipment as a commitment to the product is made before the build.
• Goods for return must be posted at the Customer’s expense.
• The Customer must submit a returns request form or make the request by email in order for us to process all returns.
• Any Goods which UK Golf Academy has elected to accept for either return shall be returned at the Customer’s expense. The Customer will not be refunded for the original postage cost unless the product was faulty, or there was a dispatch error by UK Golf Academy.
• Fitting/Club comparison session fees will be valid for 30 days after a session to use towards the recommendations within the fitting/club comparison session.
• Any bookings must be paid at the time of booking and 24 hours notice of cancelation is needed.
• Lessons payments are made directly with the coach and a separate contract is taken on directly with them.
DAMAGED & FAULTY GOODS
• All Goods are thoroughly inspected to ensure they are in a sellable condition prior to being passed to the Customer. All custom orders are individually checked to match the recommended or custom fit specification. All Goods come with guarantees that comply with UK Consumer Law.
• If the Customer discovers that a Good is faulty or damaged, the Customer must notify UK Golf Academy within 14 days of purchase.
• If UK Golf Academy inspects the Goods and confirms that there is a fault, the Customer will be offered either a repair if possible or replacement (for a minor fault) or a refund, repair or replacement (a major fault). The UK Consumer Law Guarantees outline the difference between the two.
• UK Golf Academy will cover the packaging and postage costs associated with the Customer returning a faulty or damaged Good.
• Customers are liable for any delivery costs if the Good is found not to be faulty.
DELIVERY AND BUILD LEAD TIME
• Any period or date for delivery of Goods stated by UK Golf Academy is intended as an estimate only and is not a contractual commitment. UK Golf Academy will use its best endeavours to meet any estimate delivery dates but will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer or any other person for failure to meet an estimated delivery date.
•If a custom order arrives with a build error, all measures will be made to rectify and rebuild as a priority. (custom orders are individually checked to match the recommended or custom fit specification before release)
• UK Golf Academy reserves the right to amend delivery methods without notice.
DELIVERY – UK
• All deliveries of Goods purchased by the Customer will be made by registered courier and are delivered requiring a signature at the delivery address. (Couriers may use other means depending on circumstances)
• If the Customer believes their nominated delivery address will be unattended at the time of delivery, UK Golf Academy suggests nominating an address that the Customer knows will be attended during regular business hours. If the nominated delivery address is unattended at the time of delivery, a card will be left with details as to where the Customer can collect the Goods or arrange a re-delivery.
• UK Golf Academy reserves the right to refuse a nominated delivery address and will in certain occasions only send to the registered address of the card holder.
• UK Golf Academy will not be held responsible for any occurrence that may happen following the Delivery of a Goods, including theft or damage. All risk in the Goods will remain with the Customer upon Delivery and UK Golf Academy will not offer a replacement Good or refund a Customer for any lost or damaged Goods.
• UK Golf Academy will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch all Orders received on the same day before 12pm, or the next business day after this cut off point. Estimated delivery time depends on the Customer’s location. Shipping times on the shipping information page are to be taken as an estimate only.
• Delivery of Orders placed on a weekend or public holiday will not be processed until the following 1-2 business days.
•Some products may need to be ordered due to components in replenishing may follow the standard custom build led times.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY & INDEMNITY
• The UK Consumer Law guarantees certain conditions, warranties and undertakings, and gives the Customer other legal rights, in relation to the quality and fitness for purpose of consumer goods sold in UK. These guarantees cannot be modified nor excluded by any contract. Nothing in these Terms purports to modify or exclude the conditions, warranties, guarantees and undertakings, and other legal rights, under the UK Consumer Law and other laws which cannot be modified or excluded. Except as expressly set out in these Terms and the UK Consumer Law, UK Golf Academy makes no warranties or other representations in relation to the supply of Goods. UK Golf Academy’s liability in respect of these warranties, representations, undertakings and guarantees is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• The Customer agrees to use the Website / services / facility at their own risk. The Customer agrees to indemnify UK Golf Academy, its affiliates, officers or directors from any third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs arising from the Customer’s use of the Website / services / facility or breach of these Terms, including damages caused by virus or any incorrectness or incompleteness of the information on the Website or the supply or use of the Goods.
• UK Golf Academy does not accept responsibility for any loss or other detriment arising by reason of any theft, loss or damage to, or otherwise concerning any property belonging to the Customer.
• The Customer accepts upon Delivery all risk for loss or damage to the Goods whether caused by the Customer or not, and the Customer indemnifies UK Golf Academy against all claims, demands, suits and actions for loss or damage caused by or arising from the handling, transport, storage, display, installation, neglect or use of the Goods after the Customer has taken possession of the Goods. Risk in the Goods will remain with the Customer at all times unless UK Golf Academy retakes possession of the Goods.
LINKING TO THIS WEBSITE
The Website may provide links to websites and access to content from third parties, including users and affiliates of UK Golf Academy.
The Customer agrees that UK Golf Academy is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party websites. The Customer should refer to the policies posted by other websites regarding privacy and other topics before they use them.
• To the fullest extent permitted by law in no way will UK Golf Academy its officers, agents and employees be held liable for any remedy at law or in equity for any loss or damage incurred from dealing with any third party.
If the performance of UK Golf Academy’s obligations under these Terms is prevented, restricted or affected by a force majeure including strike, lock down, raw material shortage, breakdown of plant, transport or equipment or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of UK Golf Academy, UK Golf Academy will not be liable for any
loss or damage suffered by the Customer or any other person and UK Golf Academy will give the Customer written notice if the force majeure event has continued unabated for 30 days.
• The parties agree that all the provisions of these Terms are reasonable in all the circumstances and that each provision is and shall be deemed to be severable and independent.
• The parties agree that if part or all of any one or more provisions are judged invalid or unenforceable in all the circumstances, that portion shall be deemed to be deleted and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties as to its subject matter and supersedes and cancels all prior agreements, understandings and negotiations in connection with it and may only be altered in writing signed by all parties